1. Q: How long does it take for my order to arrive? A: Typically orders take anywhere between 7-10 days to arrive within the US. Items outside of the US can take anywhere between 7-20 days to arrive. Certain garments may take a bit longer, but those garments will have shipping information specified in their descriptions.
2. Q: How do I return a Hamos Garment? A: Contact us. Shoot us an email and we will get your product situation fixed up! You have 30 days to return, so as always, work fast to let us know.
3. Q: I sent you an email, when should I expect a response? A: Within 24 hours. Always.
4. Q: Rentals, how do they work? A: Since we are based in Houston, we only offer rentals in Houston and surrounding areas. You are open to schedule a pick up time between 8-6 daily. Rentals are available for daily rates online. All rentals are expected to be dropped off within 24 hours with exceptions to multi day rentals.
5. Q: Who should Rent? A: Rentals are ideal for a night out as well as for photographers/videographers looking for statement pieces, without the statement price.
6. Q: What if I stain/damage a rented garment? A:If the item is damaged to the point where it can't be repaired, the fee is the full price of the item. If the item is never returned, you will be charge double the retail price.
7. Q: Am I in charge of washing the Rented garments? A: No, we take care of the dry cleaning. All your in charge of is rocking the pieces and returning them.